Michael believes that you are always in charge of your own case. The final decision about the direction of your case is yours to make, and Michael will offer you his best advice as to what you should do.

How long will my case take?

Michael Salasky’s goal is to obtain for you maximum compensation permitted by law as soon as possible. Unnecessary delays should be avoided. In many cases, prompt and fair results can be achieved. However, your case should not be concluded until you have had a chance to heal and recuperate. Otherwise, a part of your injury may go uncompensated.

Additionally, your case cannot be concluded without a settlement offer “on the table”. Some insurance companies are slow to make offers. If it is necessary to file suit and proceed to court, you must expect that this process will take additional time and effort.

When should I call an attorney?

If you have been hurt or injured, and if you wish to protect your legal positions, it is best to call Michael Salasky as soon as possible for advice. Memories fade, witnesses move away, evidence is lost, and cases can go “stale” rather quickly. Michael can advise you as to the best course for protecting your case and preserving your rights.

Free Consultation

This block contains code to allow dead links in the navigation to function properly. This block will not be visible on the live site.


What should I bring to my first office appointment with Michael Salasky?

                      To help us get started, you should bring any of these items in your possession:

  • Police Accident Report or Exchange of Information form.
  • The name and address of the at-fault driver, and the name and address of the owner of the car that was at fault.
  • If known to you, the name of the insurance company covering the at-fault driver.
  • The auto insurance policy that covered the car you occupied.
  • Any other automobile insurance policy that names you as an insured, or which provides you with coverage.
  • Your own health insurance card.
  • Pictures showing the damage to your car.

What should I do if I have an automobile accident?

If you have an accident your health and safety are the primary concerns and should never be put at risk. After tending to your own safety, collecting basic information concerning your accident is very useful. This includes:

  • Name and address of the other driver.
  • Name and address of the owner of the other car involved in the accident.
  • Name of the insurance company covering the other car.
  • Name and address of any witness.
  • Name of investigating police officer, if any.
  • Correct street address and location of where the accident occurred.
  • Name of the insurance company covering the car you occupied at the time of the accident.
  • Pictures of the cars involved in the accident and the roadway where the accident occurred, if this may be done in safety and without risk of further injury or harm.

Will I have to go to court?

That depends. If you are offered a fair and reasonable settlement, Michael Salasky will suggest that you accept it. If you are offered an unfair and unreasonable settlement, then Michael Salasky may recommend that you file suit.

We're on Your Side

Please contact Mike Salasky for a free initial consultation. Experienced representation is just a phone call away.